Thursday, January 25, 2007

Slaughtered

Well yesterday was Debate Day... and ... we died. I'm not surprised, I was trying to argue a side that I didn't agree with, and the guys on the opposite team made some great points (which I'm going to use in my essay.) Oh, and the essay was actually due yesterday, but our lab instructor's letting us hand it in on Tuesday. Yea! So a great start to a school year. right... but I'm not too worried.

It's sooo pretty here today! I woke up (at noon) and the sky is bright blue! Still a bit nippy, but playable outside. I made breakfast for Joel, Gemma and Kevin (roomies) this morning (mmmm, poached eggs, bacon & english muffins) and we sat outside on the deck. I cannot wait for spring to be in full force. Snowdrop are out, and in a few weeks so will daffodils and tulips. Oh how I love Victoria!

So Joel and Kevin just left a bit ago, they're on a mission to find Ninja equipment. They've been on a kick for awhile (basically since we all moved in together) that they were going to become masters. And last night we watched Fearless, and now they're more determined than ever. So I'm going to have two boys in my house, with weapons.... it should be entertaining. I'm not too worried about this either, because this summer they both bought airsoft guns, and there were plenty of battles, but no one was hurt too bad. And it keeps then entertained, and I get to laugh.

4 comments:

Hanna said...

Did I tell you about how craig lost half a tooth paying airsoft?

Jen said...

What! No! That's awesome! How did that happen? Is it fixed?

momdonna said...

alright stop bragging about your weather. It will be warm here in a few months, and besides I have the Rockies in my backyard so there. You better go buy some mouth guards by the sounds of things, and some sports cups too. I would like to be a grandmother some day.

Jen said...

I sure hope these boys don't hurt eachother... we're on day 2 now, and only minor bruises. But the majority of injuries are self inflicted... nunchucks to the head....