Thursday, January 18, 2007

Roomate Hunting

So our house is short a person, there are only 5 of us right now, and we need a sixth person. So I put up and ad on UVic's housing site, for $400, all incl, and that we're looking for a "tidy, fun, chill person".

I've had 8 phone calls so far, its been up for like 30 hours. I guess Victoria's in a bit of a housing shortage, which is good for us. So far 3 people have looked at the place, two are a defanite no.

The girl who came tonight to see the place tells me that she had to leave her last home because the land lord rented it out by the room, and the guy who she lived with turned into a stocker-creapy guy, and she had to go through the police and everything. Very traumatic. At 5:15 we had a guy show up to look at the room and guess what? It was stocker-creapy guy. Needless to say, he left quickly, things were akward, and he isn't renting the room from us.

Whew, it's so much work, but good because our place is nice and clean. It never gets dirty, just untidy, but this is forcing everyone to keep it nice. I like it.

3 comments:

Hanna said...

geeze girl, I know I'm the last one to whine about spelling but STALKER as in he stalks you...not stocks shelves?(and creepy)

brian said...

umm yeah can i come live with you guys :(

momdonna said...

I hope that your not alone when these creepy stalker types are checking out your home. and no Brian cant come and live with u