Thursday, January 4, 2007

Getting Closer...

Hmm, Maybe this whole editing HTML isn't as hard as I thought. Joel helped me figure some stuff out, because even though he never deals with this he magically knows what to do. Always.

I had my first Resource Managment class today and have never been so excited for a course, the material being covered is everything I'm interested in! The prof gave us a cool website to check out for weekly updates around the world of natural and man-made phenomenas, it's Earth Week, and you should all check it out.

MMM, Yum! Joel just brought me a smoothie! It is delicious! He says he used my yogurt, frozen strawberries and milk in it. It's so yummy, and I guess that means it's okay for me too. Well, it doesn't get much better than that.

I have finally found the Enchanted Forest Chronicles! Well, Joel found them for us in Snowdens Secondhand bookstore. I've been looking for a hardcover copy of all four books in it for like four years, and now I have it! Life is good.

And I have more good news, the photos we thought were erased on Joel's camera magically re-appeared! They're all there. How? I do not know. But I'm happy. Here's a taste of what we got:


Joel walking on his hands at the Hobbit House


All the cousins, now if only there were all looking in the same direction


Hanna & Craig - So cute!


Jim & Val


Jen & Joel

5 comments:

Hanna said...

hooray! Now you must email me all the pictures! Immeeeeediatly.

Also, I tried to call you last night but you snubbed me.

Also, we have watched half the planet earth movies.

Also I am now addicted to Xavier Rudd.

Jen said...

I will email you pictures... all of them... actually, I'm going to get Joel to email them to you.

I'm glad you like Xavier Rudd, he's my favourite. Joel's glad too, he just said he was. And I'm sure you will love Death Cab for Cutie too.

Yeah Planet Earth. I love Earth.

I'm sorry I missed your call. I saw it this morning.

Valerie Comer said...

How come you guys are all so cute and Dad and I look like idiots? Enquiring minds want to know. But I'm glad the photos were intact. Of course I want them, too. Any chance of burning a cd? Emailing them to dialup just sounds painful. Or if you flickr them can I tell you which ones to email fullsize? (ask, I meant to say ask...)

Yay for finding The Enchanted Chronicles.

Jen said...

Thats my favourite picture of you and Jim ever! Every time I look at it I giggle, and that makes me happy!

Hm, I think the best way for photos will be on Flickr, because our CD drive doesn't work. Grr. I dislike our computer. (Mac Book... coming closer... soon... )

brian said...

Val and Jim's picture is priceless haha