Monday, August 20, 2007

Simple Solutions

So I have two new simple solutions for you, that I have found, well- SIMPLE!

I told you a couple of posts ago that I had a stress breakdown and cleaned my bathroom using Method cleaning products. I can't tell you enough how much I love them. One of my favourite perks- I really hate cleaning with gloves, and these guys encourage you not to use them! Woot Woot!!

Second Simple Solution is cleaning up my body! No more chemicals being spread all over it! Who knows what that crap does to you anyways! About a month ago I found a local 'artist' who makes all their product called Nezza Naturals. They're redoing their site, but check them out anyways, and then check them out again!

I bought the 'Tea Tree and Pepermint' Shampoo and Conditioner. I LOOOOVVVEEE it! Smells great, feels great, and cleans my hair without chemicals! Downside, they need prettier bottles. Not going to lie, I like pretty packaging.

Ooh, and price wise: Method, pretty much costs the same. I found my stuff at Safeway on sale, and it was the same as that Mr.Clean crap. The Nezza Naturals set cost me less than $20, but it's been a month, and I'm bearly an inch down the bottle.

Just do it. Go natural. For yourself & for the Earth.

No comments: