Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Pretty Rain Boots!!

So for like 4 months I have been wanting pretty rainboots, because well, they're pretty and Victoria rains-a lot. I found some really cool ones in Nelson over Christmas, but - they were like $75, and thats a lot of money. Especially when I had bought a pair of boots living on the farm in Creston for 50 cents from the Gleaners. My roommate Gemma had bought me paint for a Christmas present (we did a household secret Santa). So here are my creations... I love them dearly!

TaDa!


Side Shot


Cute Toes


Gosh! The look so cute! I'm so proud of myself for doing something besides jewelry! Oh- and check out the grass! Yes, it is that bright green here already. And snowdrops are out too!

Spring is Here!

2 comments:

Hanna said...

you aren't allowed to have flowers! It's January!

momdonna said...

cute boots, nice work Jen. Stop bragging about the weather, it will be nice here eventually.