Thursday, September 20, 2007

Run Update

Sorry for the abundance of posts this week! Wait, I take that back- no I'm not sorry.

Anyways, just thought I'd give you a quick update on the run status. So Tuesday's 4.2km was done in 40 minutes, and was around 1/3 walking. I was okay afterwards, but definitely sore the next morning. On lunch yesterday I figured the only way to stretch things out was to go for a smaller jog and do a good stretch. So yesterdays quickie was a solo 2km(ish) on my half hour lunch.

But Today was great! The woman, L, who I was with on Tuesday ran again today, joined by a guy D (who's went to school in Castlegar, coincidentally), and he's super fit. So L & I had to keep up, and we did 4.2km in 23 minutes.

Maybe I will be able to do the 8km in less than an hour!!

Who knew that exercising felt so good?

2 comments:

momdonna said...

keep up the good work. I can't run so I'll just encourage you. go jen go jen yeah jen.

Valerie Comer said...

Hugs. You're my hero!