Sunday, August 26, 2007

Traveling Blog!

I found another distraction from packing- We needed a traveling blog! Of course it can't wait until after we've moved, I needed to do it today. I woke up this morning, made myself a cup of coffee and away I went. It's pretty. Not going to lie, I'm really impressed with myself. 8 months ago I didn't even know what 'code' was, I'm not a computer geek, I'm a geography geek. But darling s-in-l taught me that this is fun, and pretty. And pretty is what counts.

Without further ado, I present

Southern Constellations.

Funny story, I've been working on this all morning, while Joel was sleeping. So I get him to look at it when we meanders upstairs, and I spelled constellations 'constillations.' So I had to delete it and start over again. Oh Jen. And I had spelled meanders 'meyanders.' I think spelling is overrated.

No comments: