Friday, August 3, 2007

BC Day Shnanigans

I'm so stoked! Joel and I are going out camping -again- on the West Coast of Vancouver Island. We have a campsite booked at Ucluelet Campground, and our friends Meg and Adam will be joining us (and driving :) I'm sad we couldn't get a spot at Bella Pacifica, but anything makes me happy!

I went out last night and bought a wetsuit, MEC had them marked down from $250 to $110. I couldn't resist. Besides, it will last me a long time, and I don't have to wear one that someone else has peed in. Gross. (They always smell like urine. ewww.) So I'm really looking forward to surfing!!

Hmm, what else? I'm almost done the new Harry Potter book. Not going to lie, the first half was good, not great. I had higher expectations. But this last have has been fantastic! All I want to do is read.

It's been really fun having these books come out every few years. I started reading them back in 9th grade when the third one came out. I've been waiting for the conclusion for a lllooonnnggg time!

I hope everyone else has a great long weekend. Well- I guess for those of you living in BC.

I heart BC!

1 comment:

momdonna said...

just wait till you read who dies, I cried. the final few chapters explain so much you can't believe it. I'm reading is again, i think i missed stuff.
Awsome job on the surfing, have fun stay safe.