Sunday, August 19, 2007

Me!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No, I believe Jennifer Lynn was the only name my parent could agree on... it was also the most popular name of 1985, and the same name as my oldest best-friend since gr.1, who was born 8 days before me. I think I know more Jennifer's (variations) than any other name out there. Side note--in gr.5(?) I named myself Jenni, with the 'i' to try being different. I still kinda like it... but I'm not really a Jenni, just Jen.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
haha, well two nights ago I had a stress breakdown, locked myself in the bathroom, cried, got myself together, and scrubbed the heck out of it. (Yea for Method cleaning products, the cucumber spray worked Fantastic!)
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yea, it's fun and bubbly.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Chipotle Chicken
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Nope, but I'm getting excited for when they come one day.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Hmm. Someone to do crafts with all day long? Someone who understands my sound effects? No, I don't want to be friends with them. They'd ruin all the fun, and I have Heather for crafting.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I don't think so, but some would beg to differ
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
My friend Heather scared me out of it. (She bungee jumped into the Nile!) More side notes--you can bungee jump for free (or close to) on Valentines Day in Naniamo, if you go naked. *Cringes*
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Strawberry MiniWheats
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Skateshoes, heck no.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
No. Well, the only person I try to beat up is Joel, and he's much stronger than me.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Ben&Jerry's Chocolate Brownie with Cookie Dough
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Clothes
15. RED OR PINK?
Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Amazing ability at procrastinating. Why is this not asking my favourite thing about myself? Positive thinking, People! (PS, that would be my smile!)
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Where do I start? I do miss all you guys after being on this Island for 3 years.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO LINK THIS BACK TO YOU?
Oui
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS (Or Kilt) AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Shhhh... I'm sitting in bed with the laptop. I'm in sleeping non-clothes
20. WHAT WAS The LAST THING YOU ATE?
Mmmm, last night... I think it was some yogurt
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Joel kinda snoring
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
The deep green or fuchsia pink.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Home-cooked food. Fresh cut grass. Bakeries. Coffee. Flowers. And my Sandlewood perfume from the Gap. (I'm not a Gap kinda girl, but mmm, their purfume!)
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My M-in-L... me being frantic over pickles.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO LINKED THIS TO YOU?
Si.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I really got into hockey last year. I can't wait for it again!
27. HAIR COLOR?
Faded brown... because I made a deal with myself that I should stop dying my hair because all the chemicals are really bad for the environment... it was a sad and hard decision.
28. EYE COLOR?
Hazel
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
This has been a fiasco over the last few weeks, because I want contacts so I can wear sunglasses, but apparently my eyes don't like them in. So I want to wear contacts.
30. FAVORITE FOOD(S)?
Lasagna!!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Motorcycle Diaries. I'm so excited for South America!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
We've already been through this.....
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer. But spring is my Favouritest.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
I like the all embracing hug with a kiss.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Mmm, Val's Raspberry Chocolate Coffee Cake.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Barb...and now You have to!
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
The rest of them....
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
South America on a Shoestring. Little House on a Small Planet. Lost in the Barrens. Did I mention I have a short attention span sometimes. Actually, I think it's that I try and do too many things at once....
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse pad, just touch pad.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Motorcycle Diaries.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My own voice...haha, just kidding. Music.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Tennessee. But soon to be Patagonia. Hopefully Tierra del Fuego.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
My thumbs bend back further than most
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Nelson BC
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Barb's