Saturday, February 24, 2007

Website!

So my super cool s-in-law has put together my website! It looks so pretty!

Check it out! Perizada Designs

Please give me any feedback, how it looks on your monitors, spelling errors, etc. (I've already been told about a few)

I'm still wondering where else I should go with it... I'm thinking about adding that I can teach classes and do repairs and restringing.

Thanks Hanna!

Joel Update

Oh yea! How could I have forgotten about Joel! He has a job interview!!! It's working in Victoria for BC Oil and Gas doing GIS stuff. The work term is for 8 months, not just the typical 4, which would be super sweet! The job is exactly what he's looking for, and it would be amazing for us to actually save money, instead of just scraping by off minimum wage.

I'm still looking, and lots more will be popping up in the next month.

No comments: