Saturday, February 10, 2007

Things I'm Thankful For...

So I woke up this morning (at 11:00am again), looked outside and its BLUE! Bright blue skies today, and it's warm outside too. Which I am very thankful for. It was really nice out last week, and then it got cloudy and rainy again, which has a bad effect on me. I don't quite know what it is, but my moods coincide with the weather. So I'm happy today, which is great, because I have TONS to do.

This got me thinking, what else am I thankful for? I have lots!
* A husband who loves me (even when I'm grumpy)
* An amazing family - first of all, my family, who supports me in everything I do, my mom who is one of my best friends, and my dad who will do anything to help me. And I love my other family, because I don't know where I'd be without them.
* I'm thankful for being a Canadian. I'm not so proud right now (read previous blogs), but I'm grateful that God had me born in Canada
* School. I have an opportunity that others only dream of, and I only hope that I can make the best of it
* My basic necessities met. I can complain all I want about student debt, and how hard done by students are, but I have everything I need.
* But most of all, I'm thankful for my faith. Faith in God, faith in Jesus as my saviour.

So anyways, just thought I'd share that bit with you guys. It's amazing what waking up to blue skies will do to someone.

Heart to you all!

2 comments:

momdonna said...

thanks from your mom who thinks your one of her best friends too.

brian said...

yep umm where the amazing little brother??? hehe