Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Xavier Rudd!!

So Guys, You really need to experience this. This is the man himself, Xavier Rudd. Prepared to be amazed.

This is a live clip of 'Yirra Curl'...



And this is his video for the song 'Messages' (which is my Favourite!)



The show was 2 hours of awesomeness! We were only 5 rows back, center. Straight line view of him! I don't understand how one person can move every limb of their body-independently, playing multiple instruments, and sing - all at the same time!

Besides being an unbelievable musician, his lyrics also set him apart,

A clip from 'Messages'

For this sacred land
It has seen many hands
It has wealth and gold
Yet it is fragile and old
And all the greedy souls
Just don't care to know
Of the changes it will confront


Good times. People like him give me hope that collective change is possible.

3 comments:

momdonna said...

cool, very cool,

Karenee said...

Oh, look! He'll be in WI in two weeks... I wonder if I can drag DH there...

Glad you had fun!

Jen said...

Ooh, you should definately go! You would have much fun. I promise!