Friday, June 22, 2007

WooHoo!!

So stoked am I! Joel and I, with our two friends Kevin and Jeff, are heading out tonight and going surfing!! Woohoo! I've been waiting for this day, well, since the last time we went surfing (in March.) We've booked a campsite at Long Beach Golf Course for Friday and Saturday night.

The weather is suppose to rain the whole time, but that's okay, because rain usually equals waves, and we're in wetsuits anyways. Besides, it was snowing and hailing last time! And the waves are only suppose to be 3-4 feet high, compared to March's waves being like 6-8 feet. That was crazy, and perhaps a little silly.

Maybe I'll be able to actually stand on the surf board this time.

Maybe. Maybe Not.

Ahhh! So excited!!

2 comments:

momdonna said...

yeah, go for it sounds like a blast have fun but be safe. take pics for me to see.

Jen said...

sure will Mom!!