Sunday, June 10, 2007

Etsy!

So I finally made an Etsy shop for myself! I came across the site a few months ago when looking to see how other people sell handmade jewelry, because I knew I didn't want to deal with doing it through my website (too much work!) So when Hanna mentioned Etsy a few days ago it sparked that inspiration again, and away I went.

It's sooo easy to do it through Etsy, all I needed was my paypal account, and a day (or two!) to sit down and do it. So today was the day. It still needs lots more work, because I have a lot of jewelry I want to sell, but over the next little bit I'll get it all up.

So what are you waiting for? Go check it out!
Perizada at Etsy

3 comments:

Hanna said...

Shop warming present! [banner]

Jen said...

You are the coolest sister in law ever!

Thanks!

momdonna said...

awsome job Jen It looks great, time to start plugging it for you hey.