Monday, May 21, 2007

Jewelry for Aimee!

My cousin Aimee, who eloped last year is having her wedding reception this weekend in celebration of their one year. So it's a not-wedding-wedding-celebration. (And the whole point to a wedding is the presents! ;) This past April Aimee did my taxes for me, and in exchange I was to make her jewelry for her not-wedding-wedding-celebration.

So without further ado...

The earrings...which I am very excited about! (I think I need to make myself a pair!)
Sterling Silver, with Fresh Water Pearls


Necklace Option #1
Sterling Silver, Fresh Water Pearls and Swarovski Crystals

Favourite thing about this necklace: the simple elegance


Necklace Option #2
Sterling Silver, Fresh Water Pearls and Swarovski Crystals

Favourite thing: wonderful cluster of tresures


Necklace Option #3
Sterling Silver, Fresh Water Pearls and Peridot Chips

Favourite thing: flowers make me smile!


I hope Aimee likes one of them, but if not then I get to play more! Hurray!

2 comments:

momdonna said...

they all look wonderful, and comming from you I'm sure Aimee with love them even more

Valerie Comer said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh pretty...