Sunday, May 13, 2007

8 Random Facts About Me....

Alright, since I've been tagged my my M-in-L & S-in-L I will participate. But I cannot tag anyone else besides my little brother. So Brian, you're up next!!



Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.



Oh Man, random facts for people who know me so well. Time to get creative.

  1. My favourite tree is the Garry Oak Tree.
  2. I want a Garry Oak Tree tattooed on my back, on the right side of my spine, and about 12 inches long. But I want half the tattoo to be its roots, because it's the roots that gives it life.
  3. I have had 14 piercings: 6 in the lobes of my ears, 1 on the top outer cartilage, 1 on my rook & 1 on my conch (inside ear cartilage), 1 eyebrow ring, 1 labret (lower lip), 2 nose, 1 bellybutton.
  4. I'm scared of needles. Like you can believe that after 14 piercings....but I'm okay with them if I get something cool in the end. I'm too scared to get my wisdom teeth out because they need to give me an IV.
  5. Favourite Kids Movies: Fern Gully, The Little Mermaid, & Aladdin
  6. Goal for this summer: Learn to Surf!
  7. Goal 2 for the summer: Bike to work (almost!) everyday.
  8. Goal for Life: Save the World! Check out: WorldChanging.com

2 comments:

Valerie Comer said...

Some of that was more creative than I needed to know! Hugs, and I love you.

momdonna said...

Pretty good I at least knew most of that. Love you lots