Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Almost There...

The End is Near...no, really it is. I can almost see it.

So 2 essays done, lab exam done, I have a final in just over 2 hours. Am I prepared you ask? No. But I'm at the point where I just want it to be over. Tomorrow Joel and I have a presentation, and then Monday our last paper is due. Then we just have to deal with a final in Resource Management on the 20th. And then it's done.

So close.

I think I'm getting sick. My head feels full of pressure, and the back of my throat is raw. Ugh. That would be my luck, to get everything done and then be sick and not enjoy chilling out.

2 comments:

momdonna said...

so close now after so much work. Don't get sick now, cause that would just be a real downer. Good luck on the rest.

Valerie Comer said...

Congrats on being so very very close. And getting sick after a long hard haul is pretty typical. Sad but typical! It's like you start to relax and it all falls apart. Hugs!