Wednesday, April 11, 2007

5 Years of Procrastination Ends!

Yea! Go Jen! I just booked a drivers test. Woot Woot!

But...the earliest date they had was April 26th, so I cannot fail! Yea for having a road test on my birthday, but most kids do - Joel did. Except they take the test the first day they can - not the last.

I bet some of you thought I would never do it. Proved you wrong! :P

I hope I don't fail.

I'm doing it in a standard. That's what my friends drive. Thanks Gord!

I really hope I don't fail.

6 comments:

Hanna said...

high five

Valerie Comer said...

You can do it! :)

Erin M. Hartshorn said...

Woo-hoo! You go!

I didn't get my license until I was 23. You'll be fin.

Karenee said...

Oh, I'm not the only one who waited? You'll do great! Better to be more mature and cautious whilst driving anyhow. Be of good courage!

momdonna said...

awsome Jen, You can do this, remember there are no elk in Victoria....

Jen said...

Thanks for the encouragement guys!