Monday, March 26, 2007

Why I go to UVic...

Victoria is amazing, I am so happy that spring is here, daffodils are blooming, bees are out, and there are bunnies! UVic always has rabbits running around campus - the myth is that someone let a few out for an April Fool's joke, and well, they reproduced like rabbits. Needless to say, this makes me very happy. Even when I've had a crappy day there's always something fluffy and lovable eating grass outside. So I'm smiling all the time right now, because it's spring time and there's real bunnies. Baby bunnies. :D

Yesterday Joel and I had to go to the school to work on some homework, but before I could concentrate I needed to take pictures to show all of you.

Look! I found one! That wasn't very hard!


Curious oh Cute One?


It's okay, you can come to me...


I won't hurt you...


I promise...a little pet will feel nice...


How about I pick you up...*Jen squeal in delight!*


And some other girls come over in amazement...we all have a beautiful moment together


Yea! It likes me, it really likes me!


So there you have it. I love UVic. Well, I love the bunnies.

Unfortunately life is more than just bunnies, and school is insane. So many things to do, so little time. I think there's some sleepless nights coming up. But it'll all be done soon and Joel and I will have most of April off. Yea!

Joel and I have decided to move. It is sad leaving our big beautiful house, now that we've really made it a home. We just can't commit to signing another years lease, and that's what the landlord wants. We have a couple of options, one is to try and find something for ourselves, and the other is with our roommate, Kevin, who is looking to buy a house in Victoria. And if he finds something with a suite, Joel and I may move in there. Everything super up in the air right now...as it always seems to be at this time of year.

I love bunnies.

4 comments:

Valerie Comer said...

Yay for bunnies.

Why don't you guys come home for April? We could all share a kitchen-less house together :D

Jen said...

hmm Val.. tempting but, I'm sorry, we'll have to save that visit for later. Despite me having nothing to do, Joel still has math to do. (haha, sucker!)

Hurray for you guys having no kitchen! That's exciting...well exciting to thing of how great it will be after the chaos.

Hanna said...

ah! I'm so jealous! We are moving too! maybe if you actually returned my calls I'd tell you why! sheeesh

momdonna said...

you could come to Cranbrook, I have a kitchen haha sorry Val, and lots of room without your brother here.