Friday, December 14, 2007

The Grinch didn't steal Christmas!

I don't do a Christmas tree at my house - mostly because we've never been here for Christmas. I do get that little Christmas decorating urge every year... but never give in to it. *sigh*

However, I would give into this:


A Grinch-style Christmas tree! WooHoo! What a delightful idea. Cedar branches all wrapped up with sparkly wire and a sparkly bobble on the end making it lean over. Billiant, simply brilliant.

From Devine Vines in Vancouver.

PS. And they have the cutest blog ever!

1 comment:

Karenee said...

Very cute. I suggest snuggly green and red throw blankets on the couch for decorating. They are both Christmassy and useful. Also, it is amazing what a single red candle with a bit of ribbon, greenery, red berries, or pinecones can do for atmosphere.

I like the little Grinchy tree too. It reminds me of the Charlie Brown one.