Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmas Craft Frenzy-ing!

Yesterday was the start of my craft fair blitz!

Heather and I had a table at Camosun College yesterday, and it went over pretty well. Students are a hard bunch because we're all broke. Especially at the end of semester. All together we sold $350, $160 was me, $100 for her, and $70 for jewelry made by guys in Africa that H brought back from volunteering over there (She sends 100% of that $ back to them), and $30 for my friend Laura's stuff. So a pretty good day.

This piece sold, I was sad to see it go, but I'm sure it went to a good home!


Monday and Tuesday I'm selling at work. Ahhhh! I hope it goes well. So not only do I want to do well for myself, but this craft fair is my baby! I've organized all of it. I hope everyone else does well too!

Not trying to be full of myself or anything, but I'm so impressed with how well I've done since working! These government women are amazing. I've pulled in around $1000 -- however, I've spend well over $500.... but it's the first time I'm coming out ahead! WooHoo!

1 comment:

Valerie Comer said...

Congrats on the sales! Your items are really beautiful and I'm proud of you for making a go of it on top of your job! Hugs.